VacaturesJunior Data Engineer
Junior Data Engineer (PT)
We are looking for a junior data engineer to join our the data team. At Olbico we work in multinational teams at projects combining ICT, Big Data, CRM and B2B marketing solutions. We are active in the Benelux, France and the United Kingdom and are currently working on further international rollout of our solutions. An access to world's largest commercial database on the planet and terabytes of text data provide us with the tremendous opportunities for data analysis and processing. The data team will be focused on three areas: the real-time delivery of data, natural language processing and financial modelling. Having a workflow for basic ETL tasks in place we are actively expanding toward real-time processing(streaming) of data and a major data volume growth.
About the role:
- Temporary position for 3 till 6 months;
- Internship opportunities are possible;
- After the position, a fulltime opening as a jr data engineer will be available;
- Processing data and finding solutions; Supporting our data team;
The ideal jr. engineer:
- Is a (recently graduated) college (HBO) student;
- Is enthusiastic, shows initiative and proposes innovative solutions;
- Masters Dutch and/or English language;
- Has knowledge of Agile/Scrum;
- Has knowledge of algorithms and distributed systems;
- Good understanding of software development practices, patterns and paradigms;
- Plus: knowledge of data processing frameworks: Spark and Hadoop based systems;
- Plus: Understanding of SQL and NoSQL (ElasticSearch);
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Scala and/or Python;
- Desire to learn on a day-to-day basis and share the knowledge with the team.
What do we offer:
- A young and creative work environment that stimulates you to develop yourself (without limitations);
- With flexible working hours and attractive opportunities to grow;
- A diverse package of tasks with a lot of freedom to do it your way;
- A strong team with smart and enthusiastic colleagues, who would like to share their expertise with you, and/or just have a chat in the coffee corner;
- Extensive joint lunches, delicious coffee and the best view of Amsterdam;
- Quarterly updates to celebrate our successes, combined with cool team building activities and dinner in the city with the entire team;
- A good salary including performance pay, attractive growth opportunities, and secondary conditions of deployment!
Don't wait any longer, apply today! For more information, you can reach out to: Sibel Kurt (HR Recuitment); email@example.com
Olbico does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters.
Olbico is registered as recognized IND sponsor “Regular labour and highly skilled migrants”, meaning that we're officially entitled by the Dutch government to engage foreign employees as needed.Solliciteer nu!