Implementation Consultant (FT)
As an Implementation Consultant at Olbico, you work in a multinational team on projects combining IT, Big Data, CRM and B2B marketing. Olbico operates in the Benelux, France and the United Kingdom, and is currently working on further international roll-out of our solutions. Together with our leading business partners, we serve our customers our best way possible.
As an implementation consultant, you support our sales team, the developers and the project managers with the implementation of our software products, which help our customers to manage their relations the best way possible.
Olbico is a fast growing company with a close team (roughly 15 employees). This means you won’t be treated as a number! There is a lot of room for personal growth, this gives you the opportunity to both develop in your profession and grow within the company.
About the role:
- You communicate with our customers about the design and implementation of our products
- You implement our products at our customers;
- You provide advice to customers and your colleagues at Olbico;
- You think along about improvements of the products;
- You provide help to the customer after the implementation of the products;
- You transfer your knowledge to the support department.
The ideal consultant:
- Has at least HBO level degree, preferably in the field IT & Business;
- Has at least 3 to 4 years relevant work experience, a.o. in the consultancy sector (Medior level);
- Is enthusiastic, shows initiative and proposes solutions;
- Masters Dutch and English language;
- Is practical, socially skilled and stress-resistant;
- Can be critical and convincing;
- Is familiar with Agile and Scrum;
- Is living near Amsterdam (IJburg).
- It is an advantage if you have experience with Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- It is an advantage is you have technical data knowledge.
What we offer:
- A young and creative work environment that stimulates you to develop yourself (without limitations);
- Fulltime employement with flexible working hours and attractive opportunities to grow;
- A diverse package of tasks with a lot of freedom to do it your way;
- A strong team with smart and enthusiastic colleagues, who would like to share their expertise with you, and/or just have a chat in the coffee corner;
- Extensive joint lunches, delicious coffee and the best view of Amsterdam;
- Quarterly updates to celebrate our successes, combined with cool team building activities and dinner in the city with the entire team;
- A good salary including performance pay, attractive growth opportunities, and secondary conditions of deployment!
Thus, are you seeking a job with a lot of freedom and responsibility, where you can further develop and apply your skills in an innovative tech environment?
Don’t wait any longer and contact us today! For more information you can contact: Sibel Kurt, HR Recruitment, through email@example.com.
Olbico does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters.
Olbico is registered as recognized IND sponsor “Regular labour and highly skilled migrants”, meaning that we're officially entitled by the Dutch government to engage foreign employees as needed.Solliciteer nu