B2B Marketing platform Trade Register
Various Olbico modules contain information from the Dutch Chamber of Commerce's Trade Register. All Dutch companies, entities and other organisations involved in commerce are registered here.
The Trade Register is noted as the key registry for information on enterprises and entities. As such, it is one of the government's key registries and is a part of the system of key registries.
How Olbico uses Trade Register information
Olbico uses information from the Trade Register for searching, selecting, analysing and maintaining Dutch company information:
- Quickly, simply and cheaply request an extract from the Chamber of Commerce with the Chamber of Commerce module;
- Search for Chamber of Commerce numbers and other company information and confirm an organisation's identity with the Search module;
- Create a segmentation within the complete Trade Register address database to, for example, define the top 500 Dutch companies with the Selection module;
- Get insight into an organisation's structure with the Linkage module ;
- Send information straight to CRM or marketing automation with the Trade Register API link;
- Get insight into changes and filings in the Trade Register with the Publications module;
- And so much more!
Want to know more? We would love to help!Contact us