B2B Marketing platform Crossroads Bank
Crossroads Bank for Enterprises
The Crossroads Bank for Enterprises (CBE) is a database of the FPS Economy, SMEs, Self-Employed and Energy. Identification information of Belgian enterprises and their business units are listed here. More information on the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises can be found on the website: economie.fgov.be/nl/ondernemingen/KBO
The CBE authorising department is responsible for recording and managing CBE information. It is also responsible for making CBE information available. The CBE is one of the Belgian government's initiatives to, first of all, optimise the functionality of government services. Second, it is intended to simplify the administrative procedures for enterprises, by applying the principle of one-time collection of data.
Within the CBE, information from a number of sources has been compiled::
- The National Register of entities;
- The trade register;
- The VAT authorities;
- National Social Security Office.
Olbico uses CBE information within our modules for searching, selecting, analysing and maintaining Belgian company information:
- Search for CBE numbers and other company information and confirm an organisation's identity with the Search module;
- Create a segmentation within the complete CBE address database to define the Belgian companies most important to you with the Selection module. This allows you to simply and accurately assemble your very own top 500 companies;
- Get insight into an organisation's structure with the Linkage module. This shows you the current connections between entities within a corporate structure;
- Send information straight to CRM or marketing automation with the CBE API link.
Want to know more? We would love to help!Contact us