Senior Developer (FT)
As senior developer at Olbico you work in a multinational team at projects combining ICT, Big Data, CRM and B2B marketing solutions. We are active in the Benelux, France and the United Kingdom and are currently working on further international rollout of our solutions. Together with our leading business partners, we serve our customers our best way possible.
You will be responsible for the (further) development of the applications that are developed in house.
You will also determine what the architecture will look like and you’ll investigate if we can use data even more efficient, whereafter you implement the outcomes. After every sprint you’ll release and deploy.
Your Knowledge, Attitude and Experience
What we expect:
- At least a completed University of Professional Education degree, Computer science/ Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology or comparable
- You have a pro-active attitude, bring forward innovative solutions and are enthusiastic about your line of business
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with .NET/C#
- Comprehensive experience with MS-SQL server
- Comprehensive experience with WCF webservices
- Knowledge of Agile en Scrum
- Knowledge of Java and Hadoop
- It is a benefit to have experience with proven search technologies and NoSQL
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and/or English
What you can expect:
- A dynamic and inspiring work environment with interesting projects
- Inspiration, capacity and budget to enable you to grow in your profession
- A team of enthusiastic and competent colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work on national holidays and have leisure time on other days
- Joint lunches, delicious coffee and the best view of Amsterdam
- An excellent salary including incentive scheme
For more information please contact Sibel Kurt, via 0031 (0)20 760 80 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org..
Olbico does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters.
Olbico is registered as recognized IND sponsor “Regular labour and Highly skilled migrants”, meaning that we're officially entitled by the Dutch government to engage foreign employees as needed.
Send us your CV today!Apply now!