Linguistic Analyst (0.4 fte)
As a Linguistic Analyst at Olbico, you work in a multinational team on projects combining IT, Big Data, CRM and B2B marketing. Olbico operates in the Benelux, France and the United Kingdom, and is currently working on further international roll-out of our solutions. Together with our leading business partners, we serve our customers our best way possible. The Linguistic Analyst works as a user of our technologies. The job contains diverse activities, under which is testing and verifying our data solutions and contribute to finding suggestions to fix problems and working with results of Natural Language Processing Models (NLP).
Olbico is a fast growing company with a close team (roughly 15 employees). This means you won’t be treated as a number! There is a lot of room for personal growth, this gives you the opportunity to both develop in your profession and grow within the company.
About the role:
- Part-time employment (internship is also negotiable) with flexible working hours and attractive growth opportunities;
- Testing, verifying current versions of our data solutions and software
- Summarizing of the categorization of the website
- Giving feedback and suggestions for improvement
- Working with results of Natural Language Processing Models (NLP)
The ideal linguistic analyst
- Has a background in linguistics or related field
- Has at least HBO level education
- Is enthusiastic, shows initiative and proposes solutions;
- Understanding of data science is a pré
- Is available 1 or 2 days a week
- Native English and/or French speaker or bilingual
- Is living near Amsterdam (IJburg).
What we offer:
- A young and creative work environment that stimulates you to develop yourself (without limitations);
- A diverse package of tasks with a lot of freedom to do it your way;
- A strong team with smart and enthusiastic colleagues, who would like to share their expertise with you, and/or just have a chat in the coffee corner;
- Extensive joint lunches, delicious coffee and the best view of Amsterdam;
- Quarterly updates to celebrate our successes, combined with cool team building activities and dinner in the city with the entire team;
- A good salary including performance pay, attractive growth opportunities, and secondary conditions of deployment!
Thus, are you seeking a job with a lot of freedom and responsibility, where you can work in growing Don’t wait any longer and contact us today!
For more information you can contact: Sibel Kurt, HR Recruitment, through email@example.com.
Olbico does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters.
Olbico is registered as recognized IND sponsor “Regular labour and highly skilled migrants”, meaning that we're officially entitled by the Dutch government to engage foreign employees as needed.Apply now!