.NET/C# Developer (FT)
As a Junior/Medior Developer at Olbico, you work in a multinational team on projects combining IT, Big Data, CRM and B2B marketing. Olbico operates in the Benelux, France and the United Kingdom, and is currently working on further international roll-out of our solutions. Together with our leading business partners, we serve our customers our best way possible.
The Junior Developer assists on the (further) development of our in-house software applications. The job contains diverse activities, under which internal and external processes of desktop, web and application development.
Your job will be determining the look of the architecture and investigating how to unlock data faster and more efficiently. You will also implement these outcomes yourself. After each sprint you contribute to the release- and deployment. Since Olbico is a small company with a close team (roughly 15 employees), you won’t be treated as a number. There is a lot of room for personal growth, this gives you the opportunity to both develop in your profession and grow within the company.
About the role:
- Full-time employment (internship is also negotiable) with flexible working hours and attractive growth opportunities;
- Designing, further developing, and testing software to increase effectiveness;
- Analyzing, translating, and programming functional requirements;
- Drafting documentation on development and maintenance;
- Selecting and advising new methods and technologies;
- Solving software related problems and serving our customers;
- Actively contributing with new ideas about innovation in the field.
The ideal developer:
- Is a (recently graduated) college (HBO) student;
- Is enthusiastic, shows initiative and proposes innovative solutions;
- Masters Dutch and/or English language;
- Has at least one year work experience with .NET/C# and MS-SQL server, preferably certified;
- Plus: experience with NoSQL and Hadoop;
- Is living near Amsterdam (IJburg).
What we offer:
- A young and creative work environment that stimulates you to develop yourself (without limitations);
- A diverse package of tasks with a lot of freedom to do it your way;
- A strong team with smart and enthusiastic colleagues, who would like to share their expertise with you, and/or just have a chat in the coffee corner;
- Extensive joint lunches, delicious coffee and the best view of Amsterdam;
- Quarterly updates to celebrate our successes, combined with cool team building activities and dinner in the city with the entire team;
- A good salary including performance pay, attractive growth opportunities, and secondary conditions of deployment!
Thus, are you seeking a job with a lot of freedom and responsibility, where you can further develop and apply your software skills in an innovative tech environment?
Don’t wait any longer and contact us today!
For more information you can contact: Sibel Kurt, HR Recruitment, through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Olbico does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters.
Olbico is registered as recognized IND sponsor “Regular labour and highly skilled migrants”, meaning that we're officially entitled by the Dutch government to engage foreign employees as needed.Apply now!