UsersA brilliant web-to-lead solution
Automated web-to-lead workflow
'With a large numbers of incoming web forms each day, it was about time to find an effective way of processing them. The follow up has increased both in speed as in quality and customers do actually notice the difference!'
Before, our website visitors filled in a contact form with their questions, their personal and company info. These forms ended up in one of our mailboxes where it had to be evaluated manually. Next it was entered into CRM and finally it had to be assigned to the right colleague.
The challenges we had were:
- Filling in the web contact form was time consuming for our prospects;
- The forms often contained incomplete or incorrect info, as a result manual intervention was needed;
- Duplicate companies and contacts were created in our CRM;
- On busy days the forms queued up, causing delay in the processing of the leads;
- Customers were not always recognized and therefor treated as prospects.
- This resulted in both delay for us and frustration for our customers.
Long story short; the process was time consuming and involved manual intervention. In the end it did not meet our quality standard.
Thanks to Olbico’s Web form module we adjusted our web-to-lead process in such a way that while filling in the contact form our website visitors immediately find their company details with just a few key strokes.
We receive the forms straight in our CRM, and the company info is complete and correct. The module even recognizes if the company and/or contact is already known within our organization. This way, the requests automatically end up at the right person or department, so they have immediate access to all the info they need to impress the prospect!
The benefits for my organization of implementing the web-to-lead workflow are:
- Close to all of the requests are followed up within 4 hours, while it took us up to 12 hours before;
- 95% of our website visitors who filled up a contact form indicates that they’re satisfied or very satisfied with the procedure;
- The new workflow has improved our conversion rate and customer engagement as we recognize our existing customers and can customize messaging based on the data we receive;
- And on top this the improved process is cheaper, I estimate that the costs decreased by at least a third.
Customer Success Manager, Insurance company
(Due to internal company policy the name is not disclosed)